The Healthier Boynton Beach Mini Grant program awards small businesses and community organizations serving the 33435 zip code area, with funding to expand their resources, provide educational information and health and wellness activities that positively impact the lives of family caregivers. In addition to funding the programs of these organizations, the aim is to build the capacity and confidence of local organizations and position them to apply for other grant opportunities and expand their footprint in the community.
Mini Grant Recipients
1. Rebekah’s Place Inc.
2. All Girls United Inc.
3. Boynton Beach Mental Health Committee
4. Connect to Greatness Inc.
5. Elite Line Dancing of Palm Beach
6. Eta Eta Philo Affiliates of Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority Inc.
7. Heart of Boynton Beach Association
8. Questers Community Service Fund Inc.
9. Greater St. Paul AME Church/Ella Johnson Women’s Missionary Society
10. Zeta Pearl Foundation Inc.
11. A Class Tax Solutions
12. Alzheimer’s Community Care
13. Boynton Beach Faith Based Community Development Corp. Inc.
14. Boynton Strong
15. Each Starfish Matters, Inc.
16. iMatter Adult Day Center
17. Jammin with Judith, LLC
18. Sankofa Study Group Inc.
19. South Palm Beach County Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
20. First Presbyterian Church
21. Omega Uplifts Foundation Inc.
22. One Life to Live Foundation